Dragonball Universe

Welcome, to Dragon Ball Universe! Otherwise known as DBU. We would like to be the first to say thank you for looking at the site. DBU is a dragon ball RPG based on RP-skill, with fun monthly awards and a Power Level and Ki system. We accept all styles of RP and have experienced Role players as Admins able to help anyone new to our site or in RP in general. Please follow all the rules and once again, thank you for being apart of our site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball Universe

Welcome, to Dragon Ball Universe! Otherwise known as DBU. We would like to be the first to say thank you for looking at the site. DBU is a dragon ball RPG based on RP-skill, with fun monthly awards and a Power Level and Ki system. We accept all styles of RP and have experienced Role players as Admins able to help anyone new to our site or in RP in general. Please follow all the rules and once again, thank you for being apart of our site.

Dragonball Universe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DBZ rpg where you role play as a custom character and watch his/her story unfold. This is the DB Universe, make it your universe.

some cool websites

Tommie101
    Tommie101
    New Face of the DB Universe

Scouter Reading
    Race:: Saiyan
    Ki Bar:
    some cool websites Left_bar_bleue0/0some cool websites Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Item List:

some cool websites Empty some cool websites

Post by Tommie101 Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:55 pm

hey guys its me Tommie i am the new mod. in training i would like to share some cool sites that i love to play!
    1. www.trackmill.com - its a racing game where you make tracks and ride a truck, mountain bike, bmx,scooter, whellchair, and my personal faverite the helicopter. i would prefere you too yourube this site to learn more. its really fun. the best game on it is freerider2. the games are located at the top of the screen.

2.yahoomail.com - i have a yahoomail. if you everr need to contact me just look up Tommie132. my name should pop up. i will try and answer every question you have. if you have a site that you APSOLUTLY love and want to share it with everyone, please fell free to post it under this as a comment. i will then look at all the sites and vote on which is the best. thanks and goodbye

mod. in training,
    Tommie
    Tommie101
    Tommie101
    New Face of the DB Universe

Scouter Reading
    Race:: Saiyan
    Ki Bar:
    some cool websites Left_bar_bleue0/0some cool websites Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Item List:

some cool websites Empty my site

Post by Tommie101 Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:02 pm

guys join my site please i need moderators io will post the link below. i need help with the site i will grant one person to be an admin fior now.

http://dragonballrpg.forummotion.com

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:21 am